The Return Merchandise Authorization also called RMA, is an authorization given by the company responsible for the repair or replacement of the product in the warranty period.
Service and Repair - Diamond Centre Ludovisi
- We wish to inform all our clients that all items sent in for service/repair must be in possession of a legal document accompanying tax (DDT) together with a comprehensive description of the problem encountered, using the form provided in the downloadable pdf at the bottom of the page.
- In the case where there are sent in for service articles beaten, which is clearly inadequate use by the customer, we will be forced to charge a fixed cost of inspection equal to 30.00 € Vat Included + shipping costs.
- Same thing as point 2 in the event that a product returned for repair, be regularly found intact or functioning in the case of watches. We therefore recommend that you carry out appropriate checks before arrange shipment in support of the articles deemed defective or malfunctions in the case of the watches.
- If the service and/or repairs are required under warranty, remember that this covers only manufacturing defects or non-conformity of the product at the time of purchase.
- moreover, in addition to the document accompanying tax, and the form of the repair request that is signed, must also be provided: the article is complete in all its parts, including accessories, in its original packaging, with attached DDT (transport Document), if you do not have DDT, you can download it directly from the website by entering in the section order history of your account.
- In case it is missing any of these terms, the warranty service will not be granted and the replacement or repair will be made with the payment of any spare parts and machining time.
- Remember also that we are obliged to carry out the repair under warranty only and exclusively on the products that were regularly distributed to us on the national and international territory through our sales network.
- All of this in the respect of the Italian law “Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, nr, 206 - Consumer Code”), which provides for the rights and duties of both the manufacturer/distributor to the consumer.
We remain at your disposal for any clarification was necessary.
DOWNLOAD ASSISTANCE FORM